How to file a Death Claim
We understand the many hardships that one incurs when a loved one passes away, and we do not want to make the process of making a claim on a life insurance policy one more hardship. Therefore, we have made the claims process as simple and straight-forward as possible. To make a claim, simply follow the instructions below:
Instructions on Making a Claim
To make a claim on a policy, the Beneficiary of the policy needs to send the following items to the Company:
- The original policy
- If you are unable to locate your original policy, you may download an and use it in lieu of the original policy.
- An original Death Certificate of the insured
- A completed "Claimant's Statement"
- Download a Claimant's Statement from below
- Print out and then fill out the form
- Sign the form and have another person witness your signature
Mail the form to the Company home office:
American Savings Life Insurance Company
935 East Main Street, Suite 100
Mesa, AZ 85203-8849
If you have any questions, you may call us at 480-835-5000 or toll-free at 1-800-880-2112.
Download Claimant's Statement Form:
Return to the page