Instructions on completing a Stock Power

To transfer your shares of stock to someone, one of the items you need to complete is a "Stock Power". PLEASE NOTE: A Stock Power must be signed by the owner of the certificate(s) and his/her/their signature(s) must be guaranteed by a bank officer, or an officer of American Savings Life Insurance Company.

Instructions on Completing a Stock Power

  1. Open the Stock Power form below in Adobe Acrobat Reader
  2. Fill out the fields in the form and then print it out
  3. Have a bank officer guarantee your signature
  4. Mail the completed form, along with the other items listed in the Stock Transfer page to the Company home office:

American Savings Life Insurance Company
935 East Main Street, Suite 100
Mesa, AZ 85203-8849

If you have any questions, please Contact Us.

Download Stock Power

Download Form

Return to the Stockholder Services page