The main hangar repair building is 5400 square feet and has a FAA approved carpentry shop on the Mezzanine of 1350 square feet. The single wide mobile is refurbished and used as a flight school. The hangar to the north has two bays used a hangar rentals with approximately 6000 square feet. These could be used as machine shops or other similar uses. The present Tenant would continue in occupancy.
The regional airport has made several improvements since the Ak-Chin Indian Nation purchased the airport and much of the property in the square mile around the airport. The property east of the airport is privately owned.