528 Acres of pristine land with 1.5 miles of I-8 frontage and an existing interchange
$2,100,000 or $3,980/acre
Travelling interstate 8, midway between Gila Bend and Casa Grande, the highway gently rolls through valleys and sloping rises. Cresting such a rise, approaching Exit 144 "Vekol Road", the wide Vekol Valley spreads out before you. Centered in this valley is the Vekol Road interchange, and the gateway to this pristine 528 acres of privately owned land.
Bordered on three sides by the new Sonoran Desert National Monument, and situated over two inter-connected aquifers estimated to hold 7 million acre-feet of water, this untamed land causes one to wonder, "What could it become?" A haven for explorers at the gateway to a new national monument? A peaceful destination for nomadic visitors in search of the famous warm and dry desert southwest? An exclusive residential resort destination? Or an elite Spa and Retreat complete with a championship golf course?
A Virtual Private Island
- 528 Acres of undeveloped land.
- "Vekol Road" Exit 144, providing interchange directly to property.
- 1.5 miles of I-8 frontage.
- Nearly mid-way between Gila Bend and Casa Grand along I-8.
- Bounded by the Sonoran Desert National Monument on three sides!
- Vast ground water reserves, excellent quality.
- Ground water at 340 feet.
- Estimated 7,000,000 acre-feet in two inter-connected ground water aquifers. (That's like the state of Vermont, one foot deep!)
- Famously clear southwestern skies and warm sun; Go Green by capturing the sun's powerful rays as solar energy!
- Nearest service only 7 miles to the East; no service currently.
- Serene Vekol valley location, encircled by picturesque mountain vistas.
- Bounded to the North by Interstate 8, and to the South, East, and West by the Sonoran Desert National Monument.
In 2001, President William "Bill" Clinton proclaimed the Sonoran Desert National Monument, "...a magnificent example of untrammeled Sonoran desert landscape…", and "The most biologically diverse of the North American deserts…". After extolling it's virtues, he set apart nearly 500,000 acres of pristine Sonoran Desert as the "Sonoran Desert National Monument".
Encompassed within this reserve are natural monuments rarely seen by human eyes, ruins and artifacts left behind by prior civilizations, and diverse flora and wildlife within vibrant ecosystems.
Nestled near the very heart of this wonderful National Monument lies 528 acres of privately held, virgin land available for purchase (see image at right).
This is beautiful, untamed land, located in an exclusive area of the great state of Arizona. Imagine the opportunity that ownership can provide!