Single Premium Whole Life Insurance
American Savings Life
A smart way to maximize money you want to pass on to
your spouse, children or charities.
A guaranteed single payment permanent life insurance policy with living benefits. Coverage is also available for individuals with certain health concerns.
Do you have any funds earmarked to be left to your spouse, children, grandchildren, trust, religious or charitable organizations?
Are you concerned if you should have a chronic illness or terminal illness?
Would you feel more confident if you had a money-back guarantee?
Available for Arizona or Utah residents ages 50 to 85. Death benefits starting at $5,000.
See how much you can provide your Spouse, Children, Grandchildren, Trust, Church, or Charity.
Four Fantastic Tax Benefits for You and Your Beneficiaries
- A tax-free amplified increase in the value upon death.
- A tax-free transfer to your specifically named beneficiaries without any publicity or probate costs upon death.
- Tax-free payouts for qualified chronic illnesses or terminal illnesses while you’re alive.
- A money-back guarantee plus all accrued interest growth on the tax-deferred cash value of standard policies while you’re alive.
You can receive at no additional cost Living Benefits in which you may be able to withdraw tax-free money for qualified chronic illnesses, including Dementia & Alzheimer’s disease, and terminal illnesses paid in a lump sum up to 90% of your amplified death benefit amount.
We like saying No: No needles, no bodily fluid tests, no physical examination, no one coming into your home, no long wait times. No policy fees, no administrative fees, no additional premium costs. No stock and no bond market index. Know what your future coverage looks like with our guarantees.
What Do You Have to Lose?
- Upon the first death of a husband or wife, the surviving spouse typically loses the lower of the two Social Security retirement income amounts.
- Pension plan monthly payments may also be discontinued or significantly reduced with a spouse’s death.
- A savings account or other assets could be lost if used for funeral expenses.
Are Your Children Inheriting a Tax Time Bomb?
- Do you have an annuity, 401(k), TSA, or Traditional IRA?
- Tax-deferred account growth and pre-tax investments could be a tax nightmare waiting to happen.
- Your children could be receiving an inheritance that could jump them up to the next tax bracket or two.
- You may be able to defuse part or all of this potential tax time bomb before your children inherit it, by addressing it before it continues to grow into an even bigger problem.
Benefits whether you Live, Die or Quit
- While you’re alive, you can access the death benefit amount for a qualified chronic illness or terminal illness income tax-free.
- When you die, your named beneficiaries receive the amplified death benefit amount income tax-free.
- If you quit, you can cash-out the policy and receive a money-back guarantee plus the accrued interest shown as the guaranteed cash value amount on standard policies.
Living Benefits Rider Feature
There are two living benefits available that may help in the case a Chronic illness or Terminal illness, at no additional premium cost. Living benefits for you while you’re alive and a death benefit for your beneficiary.
Chronic Illness and Terminal Illness Living Benefits:
There are no Actuarial Discounts or Administrative Fees to reduce the actual benefit payout amount - the Policyowner receives the full payout amount. In addition, our Chronic Illness Living Benefits covers qualifying events that include Cognitive Impairments such as Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia.
|Chronic Illness||Terminal Illness|
|Issue Ages||All issue ages||All issue ages|
|Premiums||Available at no charge||Available at no charge|
|Maximum Benefit Levels||
Maximum of 65% of policy death benefit.
Paid out as a lump sum amount.
Maximum of 90% of policy death benefit.
Paid out as a lump sum amount.
|Claims||Once per lifetime||Once per lifetime|
Insured is certified as being unable to perform 2 or more activities of daily living (bathing, continence,
dressing, eating, toileting, transferring)
without substantial assistance from another person due to a loss of functional capacity for a period of at
least 90 days.
Insured requires supervision by another person to protect the insured from threats to health and safety due to the insured's severe cognitive impairment (includes Alzheimer's and similar forms of irreversible dementia).
A medical or physical condition that is reasonably expected to result in a drastically limited life span that
is "12 months or less".
There is no requirement of confinement to a nursing home or waiting period.
The Policyowner receives a full payout of the requested benefit amount, subject to the benefit levels outlined
in the policy rider. An actuarial discount will not be used to reduce the payout of the benefit amount. No
Administrative Fee is charged for benefit payments.
At the Insured's death, beneficiaries will receive the certificate's death benefit, less any payouts from exercised Living Benefit Riders and lien interest at 6% annually on the paid out benefit amount, and any withdrawals or loans.
Living Benefit payments may affect eligibility for or the amount of certain state or federal government benefits such as Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income. These riders are not intended to be a substitute for long term care insurance, health insurance, or nursing home insurance. Refer to the policy benefit rider for more details.
Product Features & Benefits:
You have a full 30 days after you receive your life insurance policy to change your mind for any reason and cancel your life insurance; in which case you will promptly receive a full 100% refund.
See how much you can provide your Spouse, Children, or Charity:
Please contact us with any questions
American Savings Life Insurance Company
935 E. Main Street, Mesa, Arizona 85203-8849
(480) 420-2531 or (800) 880-2112
Remembrance Single Premium Whole Life insurance is exclusively available only in Arizona and Utah. This brochure is not a contract and descriptions of policy provisions are only partial. Benefits are subject to terms and conditions of the policy. Refer to the policy for complete terms and conditions. Use with American Savings Life Insurance Company Policy Form 2000 and rider forms 2002, 2003, and 2004. All guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of American Savings Life insurance Company.
American Savings Life’s Remembrance Single Premium Whole Life insurance is considered a Modified Endowment Contract (MEC), which is taxed on interest earnings first for policy withdrawals or loans. Death benefits are free from federal income taxes in most cases. Neither American Savings Life or its representatives may provide tax or legal advice. Individuals should consult their tax advisor or legal counsel for specific advice and information regarding their individual situation.